cutest blog on the block

Friday, March 17, 2017

Job Shadow

For my capstone project, I had to do some job shadowing in the field of my subject.  Since we are lucky enough to have a professional chef (who has years of experience in the industry and even owned a restaurant.)  His name is Chef Rick.  (I didn't get a picture of me with him.)

I learned that it takes a lot of work to be a chef of a restaurant or a lunchroom.  So many kids have different food tastes and are so picky with what they will or won't eat.

I couldn't help prepare the food because I am not old enough to have a food handler's permit, but I did get to help serve.  I job shadowed during an elementary lunch period, so we saw a lot of kids through that day.  I helped serve the potatoes.

It  was a lot of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts